The family-owned company was founded in 1910 by Henry Frederick Stanley Morgan. In 1909, he designed and built car for his own use. General interest led him to patent his design and begin production a year later of a two-seat or four-seat three-wheeler. This became the Legendary signature of Morgan up to today as the best 3-wheeler in the wolrd. While at the 1911 Olympia Motor Exhibition, he realized that there was a greater demand for a two-seat model. In 1936 Morgan's first four-wheeler was the 4/4, for four-cylinder engine and four wheels. Apart from a break during World War II the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day… a long lasting Legend!