Vintage Volkswagen Emblem - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Vintage Volkswagen Emblem Polo Shirt
In the early 1930s the average German rarely could afford anything more than a motorcycle, and Volkswagen was founded in 1937 by the German Labour Front with some great help from a vegetarian German guy with a square mustache and named Adolph. Although designed in the 1930s, the Beetle was only produced in significant numbers from 1945. Call it Beetle, Kafer, or Coccinelle, over 21 million of the beetle were manufactured. It is one of the world's most influential car of the 20th century. Then came Type2 or bus, camper, van or an other many many names in many markets. It had a sympathetic fallowing since its inception and has become a counterculture symbol. Later the Karmann Ghia was introduced. The car lacked in power and performance, but made it up with elegance and the joy of owning a “sporty look” car while what they really needed was a common one. The friendly VWs have won our smiles and entered the Legend on the tunes of their unique engine sound.
A beautiful and detailed design of the vintage VW emblem, a Legendary German Automobile. Harmonious, accurate and elegant, the design reveals your interest and passion for this iconic and most influential vehicle of the 20th century. It contrasts magnificently with any chosen colors of the Polo Shirt. Refine and stylish, it is a perfect for showing your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the vintage Volkswagen Emblem Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Volkswagen or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.