1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Coupe Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Coupe Aluminum Parking Fridge Magnet
For 1973, the Cutlass S was available only as a 2-door coupe. All Cutlass models came standard with front disc brakes. The standard engine was a 180-horsepower 350 Rocket V8, a 200-horsepower 350 Rocket V8 with dual exhaust (M code), a 250-horsepower 455 Rocket V8 (U code, or L75), and a 270-horsepower 455 V8, with a hotter cam and W-30-style heads. This engine was called the L77 (V code), and was used primarily in four-speed cars and automatics without air conditioning in the Hurst/Olds. Transmissions included a standard column-shift three-speed manual, optional four-speed Muncie M20 manual with Hurst shifter, and three-speed Turbo-Hydramatic automatic. The Cutlass S also proved popular with 77,558 examples built.
Make room on the fridge and show your passion for your 1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass S Coupe. It deserves a reserved "parking spot" in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” American Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corners and a 1 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrant and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
* Oldsmobile or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
The image is permanently infused into the aluminum that will not crack, fade, chip, or peel (we do not use stickers or decals).
- Made in USA