1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe Aluminum Parking Fridge Magnet
The Cutlass line was redesigned for 1973 using GM's new "Colonnade" A-body platform. The most popular body style was the Cutlass Supreme Coupe which found 219,857 buyers. Being the top-of-the-line option, the Cutlass Supreme came standard with an interior hood release, dome light, molding package, windshield radio antenna, seat belts with shoulder harness, Deluxe steering wheel, chrome hubcaps, carpeting, ashtrays, armrests, and front disc brakes. Power was from an overhead valve V8 unit displacing 350 cubic inches and offering 180 horsepower. Gross horsepower had been used through 1973 and 1973 was the first year Oldsmobile used net horsepower figures which were significantly lower for the same engine output.
Make room on the fridge and show your passion for your 1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe. It deserves a reserved "parking spot" in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” American Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corners and a 1 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrant and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
* Oldsmobile or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
The image is permanently infused into the aluminum that will not crack, fade, chip, or peel (we do not use stickers or decals).
- Made in USA