Jaguar MKII Sedan Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
Jaguar MKII Sedan 1959 - 1967 Aluminum Parking Fridge Magnet
“Grace...Space...Pace - a special kind of engineering which no other car in the world can offer” was the slogan for this gorgeous automobile. The Jaguar Mark II was introduced in 1959, and was based on the MKI, but the result was different in many ways, both aesthetically and mechanically. Improvements to the design retained its luxury and elegance. The attention to detail both inside and out, only amplified the ambiance of sophistication, and that has been considered the most eye-catching, most compact Jaguar sedan ever. Despite its hefty pricetag and rigorous maintenance schedule, the timeless MK II is quite a popular collectible today.
Perfect for all car enthusiasts that want to show their passion for their Jaguar MKII Sedan 1959 - 1967. Make room on the fridge and make it clear: Your Jaguar MKII Sedan 1959 - 1967 deserves a reserved parking spot in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corner and a 1/2 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrants and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
This product is made in the USA
* Jaguar or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.