Messerschmitt Emblem Round Fridge Magnet
Messerschmitt Emblem Novelty Round Fridge Magnet
Messerschmitt AG was a German share-ownership limited, aircraft manufacturing corporation named after its chief designer Willy Messerschmitt from mid-July 1938 onwards, and known primarily for its World War II fighter aircraft, in particular the Bf 109 and Me 262. For ten years after World War II, the company was not allowed to produce aircraft. One alternative the company came up with was the three-wheeled motorcycle/bubble car or Kabinenroller (cabinscooter) KR175 / KR200, designed by an aircraft engineer, Fritz Fend. The cars were actually made by Fend's own company in the Messerschmitt works at Regensburg, and Willy Messerschmitt had very little to do with the vehicles other than ruling that they carried his name. Production of the KR200 ceased in 1964.
Perfect for all car enthusiasts that want to show their passion for their Messerschmitt. This 2.25” (57 mm) round magnet will look so cool on your fridge, tool box, metal shelving, or anywhere you want, as long as it’s ferromagnetic. It is quality made of .045” Aluminum that will not fade or break and a1/2 inch square magnet in the back. Make room on the fridge, you deserve a special decoration spot in the middle of the other fridge magnets. Stick it to anything you'll like on your desk, car, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. Choose between 14 different colors that contrast beautifully with the vintage MG emblem. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their passion, even in the middle of the kitchen.
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Aluminum
- 2.25” (57.2 mm) diameter
- Durable aluminum material
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
Made in USA
* Messerschmitt or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain. While every endeavor has been made to accurately reproduce colors, there may be variations compare to the actual and true Plymouth colors, because of the print / sublimation process