Opel Kadett B Coupe - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Opel Kadett B Coupe 1965 - 1973 Polo Shirt
The Kadett was re-introduced in 1962 with the Kadett A, a little more than 22 years after the original model was discontinued in May 1940. Following the success of the Kadett A, the Opel Kadett B was launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show in late summer 1965, The Kadett B was larger all-round than the Kadett A: The car was longer both overall and in terms of the wheelbase, wider and heavier. The buyer had the choice between 8 different body styles. Four or two doors saloon, Four or two doors station wagon, and several versions of two doors fastback and coupe. Production ended in July 1973.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Opel Kadett B Coupe, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Opel Kadett B Coupe Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Opel or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.