Porsche 550 Spyder - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 550 Spyder Polo Shirt
By the early fifties, Porsche found that modified production cars could no longer win races and designed a car specifically for racing. It was first shown to the public in 1953 at the Hockenheim Grand Prix. A month later a 550 Spyder was exhibited at the Paris Motorshow. The car had a few luxurious as a full windshield with wipers, seating for two. The Porsche 550 was a very successful car that showcased the capabilities and creativity of Porsche.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 550 Spyder, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 550 Spyder Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.