Porsche 911 Convertible - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 911 Convertible Cabriolet Polo Shirt
A Cabriolet concept car was debuted at the Frankfurt Motor Show in 1981 that was a true convertible and four-wheel drive. The four-wheel drive was dropped by the time the car made it to production. Late in 1982 as an '83 model the first 911 Cabriolet was introduced, the first Porsche cabriolet since the 356 of the 1960s. During its first year a total of 4,214 of the popular model were sold despite its premium price relative to the open-top targa. Since this introduction the Cabriolet version of the 911 has been available ever since. It proved to be very popular with the public.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 911 Convertible Cabriolet, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 911 Convertible Cabriolet Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.