Porsche 911 Turbo - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 911 Turbo 1975 - 1979 Polo Shirt
The first production turbocharged 911 was introduced in 1974. Marketed as Porsche 930 in North America, the car was simply called Porsche 911 Turbo in Europe. 930 was the internal type number, and it sported a distinctive body shape thanks to wide wheel-arches that housed wide tires and a large rear spoiler or “whale tail”. This turbocharged version initially featured a 3.0 L engine and was known for its white-knuckle acceleration and its extreme turbo lag. A great toy for responsible growing up boys!
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 911 Turbo, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 911 Turbo Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.