Porsche 914 Targa - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 914 Targa 1969 - 1976 Polo Shirt
The 914 was introduced in 1969. The car sits very low and its handling makes it a great competition car rather than a touring car. This was the cheapest Porsche, a collaborative effort between Porsche and Volkswagen to produce a cheap, fun sporty car, and they succeeded by making a real grown boy’s toy!!
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 914 Targa, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 914 Targa Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.