Porsche 924 - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 924 coupe 1976 - 1988 Polo Shirt
The Porsche 924 was in production from 1976 through 1988. It was shown at the 1975 Frankfurt Show and entered production that November. It served as a replacement for the 914 and the interim 912E models. Commissioned by Volkswagen and designed by Porsche, it was fitted with many existing Volkswagen and Audi mechanical components. Harm Lagaay penned the wedge-shaped bodywork which featured pop-up headlamps in the front. It had near-perfect weight distribution and a fully independent suspension. The project was dropped by Volkswagen due to the 1970s energy crisis and in favor of more economical front-drive models. Porsche acquired the rights to the design and prepared it for production. The design was improved, developed, and refined with an increase in power and performance. Various versions followed including the 924 Turbo and a series of FIA Group 4 GT-racing homologation versions including the 924 GT GTR GTS.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 924 coupe 1976 - 1988, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 924 coupe 1976 - 1988 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.