Porsche 928 - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 928 1978 – 1995 Polo Shirt
In 1977, Porsche introduced the 928 at the Geneva Auto Show as a potential replacement for the compact, quirky and sometimes difficult 911. The 928 was designed as a luxurious car and a grand tourer, but with its excellent weight distribution and V8 engine, it was a performance machine. It brought new styling with rear quarter windows, body-colored bumpers, a long nose and retractable headlamps. When the headlights were down and concealed in its large hood, it resembled a shark. Thus, it was given the nickname 'Shark' and 'Land Shark
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 928 1978 – 1995, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 928 1978 – 1995 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.