Porsche 944 - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 944 Coupe 1982 - 1991 Polo Shirt
In 1981 at the Frankfurt Auto Show, the Porsche 944 was announced to the world. The 944 was built on the same platform as the 924, and share the same interior instrumentation but had wider wheel arches. The 944 was a successful model and was available as both a coupé and cabriolet. The vehicle drove and handled exceptionally well and received positive reviews, and served as an entry level sports car.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 944 Coupe 1982 - 1991, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 944 Coupe 1982 - 1991 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.