Porsche 986 Boxster - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 986 Boxster Polo Shirt
The Porsche Boxster was introduced in the end of 1996 and is one of the smallest and least expensive Porsche. Though this may be true, the mid-engined roadster is still a Porsche with superior performance, power, and styling. The name 'Boxster' is a combination of 'roadster' and 'boxer'. Boxer represents its engine which has its pistons moving in a boxing-like motion. The styling is credited to Harm Lagaay and borrows heavily on the Porsche Spyder and Speedster. Immediately, the Boxster was very popular and became Porsche's bestseller. From its introduction, journalists, and enthusiasts have been awarding the car with distinguished titles and accomplishments.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 986 Boxster, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 986 Boxster Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.