Volkswagen Beetle Convertible - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible 1938 – 2003 Polo Shirt
Adolf Hitler, wanted for a cheap, simple car to be mass-produced for the people, so he contracted Porsche in 1934 to design and build it to his exacting standards. This is the only time we could thank Hitler, the car is a Legend of its own… Over 21 million manufactured, call it Beetle, Kafer, or Coccinelle, it is one of the world's most influential car of the 20th century, finishing 4th, after the Ford T, the Mini, and the Citroën DS.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Volkswagen Beetle Convertible, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Volkswagen or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.