Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible 1957 – 1974 Polo Shirt
In 1957, Volkswagen introduced a convertible version of the Karmann Ghia. It had an elegant front fender line which curved down to the headlight and squared taillights. It provided its owners the chance to experience a car of exceptional style and undisputed quality. The Karmann Ghia brought the joys of owning a rare car to buyers who knew they really needed a common one.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible 1957 – 1974, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible 1957 – 1974 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Volkswagen or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.