Volkswagen The Thing - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Volkswagen The Thing Polo Shirt
The Volkswagen Type 181 was designed as a forestry/military vehicle. It was built from 1969 through 1971 after which, Mexico began producing the vehicle. In Mexico it was called 'Safari'. Pontiac had a car already named 'Safari', so Volkswagen was unable to use that name in the US market. So the decision was made to label the vehicle, 'The Thing'. The Volkswagen Type 181 'Thing' was a very a durable transport vehicle that was nimble, lightweight, and inexpensive.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Volkswagen The Thing, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Volkswagen The Thing Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Volkswagen or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.