Volkswagen Type 3 Variant Squareback - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Volkswagen Type 3 Variant Squareback 1961 – 1973 Polo Shirt
The Volkswagen Type 3 was a compact car manufactured from 1961 to 1973. Introduced in the 1961, the Type 3 was marketed as the Volkswagen 1500 and later the Volkswagen 1600, in three body styles: two-door Notchback, Fastback and Variant station wagon, the latter marketed as the Squareback, The Type 3 diversified Volkswagen's product range beyond the existing models while retaining their engineering principles, notably the air-cooled engine and the rear-engine, rear-wheel drive layout.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Volkswagen Type 3 Variant Squareback 1961 – 1973, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Volkswagen Type 3 Variant Squareback 1961 – 1973 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Volkswagen or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.