1971 Ford Mustang BOSS 351 Sportsroof Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
1971 Ford Mustang BOSS 351 Sportsroof Aluminum Parking Fridge Magnet
The SCCA Trans-Am racing-inspired Boss returned for 1971, but with a 351 cubic-inch engine. The new 'Cleveland' engine featured free-breathing 'big-port' cylinder heads and a solid-lifter valvetrain, with induction via a large 750-cfm Autolite carburetor. Other features included a heavy-duty suspension, four-speed manual transmission, and a 3.91:1 rear end gears. Distinguishable features including Special Boss 351 graphics and a flat-black hood. Acceleration was impressive with zero-to-sixty sprints taking less than 6.0 seconds. The quarter-mile times were achieved in 13.8 seconds at over 100 mph.
Perfect for all car enthusiasts that want to show their passion for their 1971 Ford Mustang BOSS 351 Sportsroof. Make room on the fridge and make it clear: Your 1971 Ford Mustang BOSS 351 Sportsroof deserves a reserved parking spot in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corner and a 1/2 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrants and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
The image is permanently infused into the aluminum that will not crack, fade, chip, or peel (we do not use stickers or decals).
- Made in USA
* Ford or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.