BMW 2002 1600 Coupe - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
BMW 2002 1600-2 1600Ti 1966 – 1973 Polo Shirt
This BMW was a compact coupes produced between 1962 and 1977. The New Class established the identity of BMW automobiles as sports sedans. It was a sportier, two-door version of the four-door 1600 that offered more horsepower and sat atop shorter wheelbases. The sportier version, the 1600ti, was unable to pass the US Federal exhaust emissions regulations and thus, unable to be sold in that market. The solution was to sell the 2-liter version, which was able to pass the emissions regulations. So, in 1966, the 2002 was introduced. The '2' represented the number of doors and BMW was once again inching closer to its sports-car roots; a heritage it had not visited since the 1930's.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the BMW 2002 1600-2 1600Ti 1966 – 1973, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the BMW 2002 1600-2 1600Ti 1966 – 1973 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* BMW or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.