BMW Isetta - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
BMW Isetta Polo Shirt
The Isetta or “little Iso” was originaly designed and first manufactured by the same Italian firm that later produced the exotic Iso Rivolta, Iso Fidia and Iso Grifo. The Isetta was also built under license by both Velam in France and BMW in Germany and is credited as being the car that saved BMW. BMW made the Isetta its own. They redesigned the powerplant around a one-cylinder, four-stroke, 247 cc motorcycle engine which generated 13 hp. Although the major elements of the Iso remained intact, BMW re-engineered so much the car that none of the parts are interchangeable. The first BMW Isetta appeared in April 1955, and after 161,728 units had been built, in May of 1962, BMW ceased production of the Isetta.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the BMW Isetta, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the BMW Isetta Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* BMW or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.