Porsche 356 Convertible - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 356 Convertible Polo Shirt
The 356, created by Ferdinand "Ferry" Porsche, was a lightweight and nimble-handling rear-engine rear-wheel-drive 2-door sports car available in hardtop coupe and open configurations. The 356 was a very popular road car with a racing heritage as specially prepared 356 models that were entered into competitive events including the LeMans 24 Hours Race. In the eye's of many collectors and enthusiasts, the 356 is THE Porsche that start the legend, and it is the first Porsche after all!
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 356 Convertible, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 356 Convertible Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.