Porsche 911 Targa - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Porsche 911 Targa 1970 Polo Shirt
In 1967 the Targa was introduced. This was an open version of the 911. The Name Targa came from a road race in Sicily named 'Targa Florio'. Targa also meant 'Shield' used to describe the stainless–steel rollbar used in reponse of the National Highway Traffic Safety administration.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Porsche 911 Targa 1970, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Porsche 911 Targa 1970 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 5.2 oz. American cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with dyed-to-match buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Tear Away Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Porsche or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.