1932 Ford Coupe Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
1932 Ford Coupe Aluminum Parking Fridge Magnet
The 1932 Ford looks as if it were born to be a hot rod. But ask any knuckle dragger why, and they might fumble for a good answer, other than that the car is beautiful as conceived and only gets better-looking under the torch. In fact, there are definitive reasons why we lust after “the Deuce,” some based on its form, some on its function. Even if you can’t explain exactly why the ’32 is the pinnacle of hot-rodding, we know someone who can. 1. The 1932 Ford is the intersection of quality design and mechanical performance.
2. The ’32 Ford’s grille shell has become collectible in its own right.
3. This was Ford’s first vehicle to integrate the frame rails into the car’s overall design.
4. In 1932, Ford moved the front axle farther back which gave the entire car better visual balance..
5. With 14 different body styles employing varying lines, arcs, and lengths, the model opened up the playbook for hot-rodders.
6. The discrepancy allows rodders to further personalize their ’32.
7. No wood is good. This was the first year for Ford’s all-steel-reinforced body.
8. The Ford flathead debuted in 1932.
9. As with the doors, the body lines on the rear fender were specific to each ’32 body style.
10. Rodders have been working on ’32 Fords for more than 80 years,
Perfect for all car enthusiasts that want to show their passion for their 1932 Ford Coupe Deuce deserves a reserved parking spot in your garage or driveway! Just like the real street signs, our signs are quality made of - Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material that will not rust, crack, break or peel and are - 1” backer magnet for adhesion . This sign has- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm) and - Water-resistant & easy to clean for easy display. Ideal for home, garage, office, workshop, man cave, private roadways or anywhere you feel you deserve a special parking or decoration spot, and they make the ideal gift for any car enthusiast. 1932 Ford Coupe Deuce deserves a reserved parking spot in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corner and a 1/2 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrants and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
The image is permanently infused into the aluminum that will not crack, fade, chip, or peel (we do not use stickers or decals).
- Made in USA
* Ford or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.