1932 Ford Coupe Reserved Parking Only Sign
1932 Ford Coupe Aluminum Parking Sign
The 1932 Ford looks as if it were born to be a hot rod. But ask any knuckle dragger why, and they might fumble for a good answer, other than that the car is beautiful as conceived and only gets better-looking under the torch. In fact, there are definitive reasons why we lust after “the Deuce,” some based on its form, some on its function. Even if you can’t explain exactly why the ’32 is the pinnacle of hot-rodding, we know someone who can. 1. The 1932 Ford is the intersection of quality design and mechanical performance.
2. The ’32 Ford’s grille shell has become collectible in its own right.
3. This was Ford’s first vehicle to integrate the frame rails into the car’s overall design.
4. In 1932, Ford moved the front axle farther back which gave the entire car better visual balance..
5. With 14 different body styles employing varying lines, arcs, and lengths, the model opened up the playbook for hot-rodders.
6. The discrepancy allows rodders to further personalize their ’32.
7. No wood is good. This was the first year for Ford’s all-steel-reinforced body.
8. The Ford flathead debuted in 1932.
9. As with the doors, the body lines on the rear fender were specific to each ’32 body style.
10. Rodders have been working on ’32 Fords for more than 80 years,
Make it clear: Your 1932 Ford Coupe Deuce deserves a reserved parking spot in your garage or driveway! Just like the real street signs, our signs are quality made of .025" Aluminum that will not rust, crack, break or peel and are UV protected for outdoor use and durability. This sign has rounded corners and two 1/4 inch pre-drilled holes on top and bottom for easy display. Ideal for home, garage, office, workshop, man cave, private roadways or anywhere you feel you deserve a special parking or decoration spot, and they make the ideal gift for any car enthusiast. They are available in two sizes 12" X 18" (305 X 457 mm) or 8" X 12" (203 X 305 mm) to suit your need and space. 1932 Ford Coupe Deuce Parking Only Sign.
Available in two sizes: 12" X 18" (305 X 457 mm) or 8" X 12" (203 X 305 mm)
Two 1/4 inch pre-drilled holes on top and bottom
UV protected for outdoor use and durability
The image is permanently infused into the aluminum that will not crack, fade, chip, or peel (we do not use stickers or decals).
* Ford or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.