1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof Aluminum Parking Fridge Magnet
The Mustang Mach 1 was given a competition suspension, NASA-type hood scoops, a front spoiler-type bumper, back panel applique, and a black grille with integral Sport slamps. The lower portion of the body was painted Argent Silver or black. They also had front and rear valance panels, Mach 1 decals, wheel trim rings and hubcaps, E70-14 bias-belted whitewall tires, and a 302 two-barrel V8.
Perfect for all car enthusiasts that want to show their passion for their 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof. Make room on the fridge and make it clear: Your 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof deserves a reserved parking spot in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corner and a 1/2 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrants and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
The image is permanently infused into the aluminum that will not crack, fade, chip, or peel (we do not use stickers or decals).
- Made in USA
* Ford or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.