Messerschmitt KR200 Coupe - Adult Pique Polo Shirt - Side View
Messerschmitt KR200 Coupe 1955 - 1966 Polo Shirt
This little three wheelers was designed by aircraft engineer, Fritz Fend, and was manufactured by Messerschmitt the former German Aircraft Company. The KR-200 was produced between 1955 and 1966. The KR stands for 'Kabinenroller' which means “cabin scooter” or “bubble car” and is immediately identifiable for its three-wheel design and its distinctive bubble canopy.
A game of subtle lights and shadows reveal the magnificent curves of the body of the Messerschmitt KR200 Coupe 1955 - 1966, a Legendary German Automobile. Detailed and harmonious, the artistic illustration grabs the essence of one of the most influential vehicles of the 20th century and is magnificently embroidered on the left chest of the Polo Shirt. Refined, accurate, and elegant, it is a perfect wear for any occasion and to show your passion for a true Legend that lives forever: the Messerschmitt KR200 Coupe 1955 - 1966 Adult Pique Polo Shirt.
The featured original artwork has been embroidered on a high-quality 100% ring spun 6.3 oz. cotton preshrunk pique knit.
• Contoured welt collar and cuffs
• Clean finished placket with reinforced bottom box with 3 wood-tone buttons
• Double-needle bottom hem and Satin Label
• Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
It is available in Black, Charcoal, Forest Green, Kiwi Green, Light Blue, Maroon / Dark Red, Navy Blue, Red, Royal Blue and Sand in size S - M - L - XL - 2XL - 3XL
* Messerschmitt or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.