1976 AMC Pacer X Reserved Parking Fridge Magnet
AMC Pacer X 1976
When AMC introduced the Pacer in 1975 it was unlike any other vehicle on the road. It featured a unique hatchback design, a passenger's side door that was larger than the driver's door, a high glass area, a sloping hood, and a design which is one of the most recognizable of all times. In total, 280,000 examples of the AMC Pacer were built between 1975 and 1980. The design is still considered controversial. Its wide body and short design was uncommon. Also, a small car being powered by large engines did little for its fuel economy or its appeal. But the Pacer is cool, and in which other car Queen‘s “Bohemian Rhapsody” could sound that good?! Scwiiiiiiiiing!
Perfect for all car enthusiasts that want to show their passion for their AMC Pacer X 1976. Make room on the fridge and make it clear: Your AMC Pacer X 1976 deserves a reserved parking spot in the middle of the other magnets. The magnet is 2” x 3” (77 x 51 mm) and is quality made of .045” Aluminum that will not fade or break. It has rounded corner and a 1/2 inch square magnet in the back. Stick it to anything you'll like, on your fridge, workbench, toolbox, or man cave board. The colors are brights, vibrants and contrast beautifully. For any car guy, this is the ideal gift to add style and show their pride, even in the middle of the kitchen.
Available in: One color style only
- Made of 0.045” (1.14 mm) Durable Aluminum Material
- Size 3" x 2" (76.2 mm x 50.8 mm)
- Water-resistant & easy to clean
- 1” backer magnet for adhesion
This product is made in the USA
* AMC or any other marks are registered trademarks. Our products are not approved by any of these manufacturers and trademarks. We do not imply any association with these manufacturers and references are based on historical information in the public domain.